- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cranberries, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the applesauce, oil and egg. Add the dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Stir in the cranberries and pecans.
- Use paper liners or lightly grease and flour muffin pan. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or bake mini muffins for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool in pan 2 minutes, then finish cooling on a wire rack.