Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
applesauce mixed with whole cranberries and cranberry sauce
Make and share this Cranberry Applesauce recipe from Food.com.
- I use my apple peeler device that automatically peels,cores, and slices apples up. As I take them off the device, I put them in the bowl, splash lemon juice and fruit fresh to prevent browning.
- Using blender, I put some of the apples, jelly sauce, and some cranberries, with a little of the water. I end up using at least 1 cup of water. I keep extra water just in case. I put the blender on one of the highest settings and blend.
- Pour in into crockpot or dutch oven. I end up making several different batches, so one ends up in the crock pot, and the next one ends up in the dutch oven on the stove over medium high heat.
- Repeat till your ingredients are gone.
- Meanwhile wash jars, lids, and rims. Boil in water bath to sanitize.
- Pour hot applesauce in jars, put lid and rim on.
- Place in water bath for 25 minutes.
- Make sure jars have sealed. I tap the can tops and listen for the popping sounds.