2 hrs 30 mins
Chef Pooh #2's Note:
applesauce mixed with whole cranberries and cranberry sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I use my apple peeler device that automatically peels,cores, and slices apples up. As I take them off the device, I put them in the bowl, splash lemon juice and fruit fresh to prevent browning.
- 2Using blender, I put some of the apples, jelly sauce, and some cranberries, with a little of the water. I end up using at least 1 cup of water. I keep extra water just in case. I put the blender on one of the highest settings and blend.
- 3Pour in into crockpot or dutch oven. I end up making several different batches, so one ends up in the crock pot, and the next one ends up in the dutch oven on the stove over medium high heat.
- 4Repeat till your ingredients are gone.
- 5Meanwhile wash jars, lids, and rims. Boil in water bath to sanitize.
- 6Pour hot applesauce in jars, put lid and rim on.
- 7Place in water bath for 25 minutes.
- 8Make sure jars have sealed. I tap the can tops and listen for the popping sounds.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Applesauce
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of