Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 709.77 ml cranberry-apple juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 9.85 ml honey
- 0.25 ml ground ginger
- 2 black tea bags
- apple, slices
- cinnamon stick
- Heat first four ingredients in saucepan to boiling.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and cinnamon stick.
- Pour into mugs and serve hot with apple slices and cinnamon sticks, if desired.
Heart warming good! What? This is posted for just over 6 years and no reviews! Everyone! You don`t know what you are missing! I used apple juice because it`s what I had. I used cranberry orange tea in place of black tea. I wanted to sleep tonight. This is just lovely! Thanks! Made for comfort cafe http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?p=4291783#4291783