Prep 3 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great cold weather tea that works wonders on colds.
Make and share this Cranberry Apple Tea recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until cranberries pop.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey.
- Add the tea bags and let stand 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Strain through 2 layers of wet cheesecloth.
- Return to saucepan and add the apple juice.
- Reheat and serve hot.
- (keep the extra tea in the fridge and microwave it by the cup if you wish).
This is really tasty and comforting. I used Earl Grey tea and cider instead of apple juice. I am going to make this again during the summer and try it iced! Just the right amount of sweetness and spice!