1/1 Photo of Cranberry Apple Tea
Great cold weather tea that works wonders on colds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and water.
- 2Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- 3Simmer 5 minutes or until cranberries pop.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in the honey.
- 5Add the tea bags and let stand 5 minutes, stirring once.
- 6Strain through 2 layers of wet cheesecloth.
- 7Return to saucepan and add the apple juice.
- 8Reheat and serve hot.
- 9(keep the extra tea in the fridge and microwave it by the cup if you wish).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Apple Tea
Serving Size: 1 (2240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: