Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Originally taken from McCormick with a few twists and turns of my own liking.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 red apples, chopped
- 1 cup cranberries
- 4 cups dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add celery and onion.
- Cook until softened.
- Stir in Parsley, sage, thyme, apples and cranberries.
- Place bread crumbs in large bowl.
- Add chicken broth and apple-cranberry mixture and mix well.
- Spoon into lightly greased 13x9 pan.
- Cover and bake @ 325 degrees 35-40 minutes, or until heated through and slightly browned.