Recipe by RecipeNut
Very refreshing during the holidays! To make an elegant presentation pour in crystal or goblet glasses.
Top Review by gailanng
Some around here drank too much, but I ain't sayin' nuthin' cause Santa might be makin' up his list for next year and I do NOT want to be at the top of that list. May the merry bells keep ringing!
- 4 cups chilled dry white wine or 4 cups nonalcoholic wine or 4 cups apple juice
- 2 cups chilled cranberry-apple juice, drink
- 2 cups chilled sparkling water
- apple, slices if desired (optional)
- of fresh mint, if desired (optional)