Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Warm, Comforting, Spicy! Something I like to make around the Holidays! Festive! You can also simmer it in a pot on your stove. Your guest will say how wonderful your house smells! Hey and if you`re trying to sell your house put this on.It will make the home buyer very comfortable. The spices can be played with. If you don`t like cloves leave them out.
- 2 quarts cranberry juice
- 2 quarts apple juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 cups water
- 1 orange, studded with (or lemon slices)
- clove (optional)
- 4 cinnamon sticks (optional)
- 1⁄2 nutmeg, freshly ground (optional)
- 10 cardamom pods (optional)
- 1 slice ginger (optional)
- 5 whole allspice (optional)
- 20 fluid ounces rum, 1 per mug (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a slow cooker on low.
- I usually do the night before and wake to the wonderful scents coming from my kitchen.
We loved this drink. It makes quite a bit, so it is perfect for a crowd. The spices all blend perfectly and the aroma is heavely. I used the crockpot, but put it on early in the day. It was a very soothing and fragrant experience. This recipe definately goes into my tried & true cookbook. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely fantastic! Made this for sitting around the firepit and it was delicious and toasty. It will definitely make an appearance at my New Year's party. I would like to figure out how to make it taste like it has rum without the rum.