Recipe by ChristyWF
This is from my mother-in-law. She makes this every year for Thanksgiving. It is my favorite. It is very refreshing and bright!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges, one peeled
- 2 apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes red Jell-O (I use Cherry)
- 3 cups water, divided
- chopped nuts, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor, combine cranberries, oranges, and apples. Pulse until finely chopped. Add sugar to fruit mixture and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Heat to boiling two cups of water. Sprinkle Jello into a large bowl. Add boiling water and stir for two minutes to dissolve Jello. Add remaining cup of cold water and stir.
- Add fruit mixture (and nuts, if desired) to Jello and stir well. Refrigerate until set.