Recipe by bayousong
Although we do not care for most cranberry relishes, we love this one. My son does not like cranberries any other way, but inhales this.
Top Review by purpleblossom72
Thank you so much, I loved this recipe. I took this to a friends for Thankgiving dinner and it was a hit. It was easy and very good. The only thing I did different was only added one cup of sugar and placed the pecans on the side for those who wanted to add it themselves.
- 1 whole orange
- 2 unpeeled apples, cored and seeded
- 1 lb fresh cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- I use a zester on the orange, then remove the white pith, seeds and tough center part first otherwise it will be bitter.
- Put the orange, apples and cranberries into a food processor and pulse/chop.
- Be careful not to chop to fine and turn to mush.
- Put into a large bowl and add all other ingredients.