Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Although we do not care for most cranberry relishes, we love this one. My son does not like cranberries any other way, but inhales this.
- 1 whole orange
- 2 unpeeled apples, cored and seeded
- 1 lb fresh cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- I use a zester on the orange, then remove the white pith, seeds and tough center part first otherwise it will be bitter.
- Put the orange, apples and cranberries into a food processor and pulse/chop.
- Be careful not to chop to fine and turn to mush.
- Put into a large bowl and add all other ingredients.
Thank you so much, I loved this recipe. I took this to a friends for Thankgiving dinner and it was a hit. It was easy and very good. The only thing I did different was only added one cup of sugar and placed the pecans on the side for those who wanted to add it themselves.