- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cranberries, Splenda, water and orange juice concentrate in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil; boil until cranberries start to thicken and water has reduced by about half.
- Pour into bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours.
- Add diced apple and 1/2 raisins to cranberries.
- Chill until ready to serve, garnish with remaining raisins.