Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
my favorite jello recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) packageraspberry flavored gelatin powder
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 2 apples, cored and diced with peel
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- In a saucepan, heat cranberry sauce and water until sauce melts.
- Add gelatin and stir until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the apples,pecans and yogurt.
- Pour mixture into a fancy gelatin mold or a nice bowl and chill overnight before serving.
- cooking time does not include chilling time.
The lemon yogurt made this especially fruity and tangy. I make a lot of Jello salads and this one is special (I can see why it's your favorite)! Thanks Icetea! Roxygirl