Recipe by Derf
These are HUGE,delicious moist muffins.
Top Review by awalde
Great topping, we love this!
I did a major changes cutting the yogurt to 1/2 cup and increasing apples almost 2 fold as we have a lot of apples in the garden that we would like to enjoy.
As apples als juicy this turned out well and the muffings looks great.
Thaks a lot for your recipe!
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 59.14 ml chopped almonds
- 44.37 ml rolled oats
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 14.79 ml butter
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 354.88 ml packed brown sugar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml plain yogurt
- 118.29 ml canola oil
- 473.18 ml diced, peeled apples
- 177.44 ml cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Combine flour, brown sugar and baking soda in large bowl.
- Combine egg, yogurt and oil in a small bowl.
- Add to dry ingredients stirring just until moistened.
- Stir in apples and cranberries.
- Spray muffin pan, cups and top with veggie spray.
- Fill muffin cups with batter, sprinkle with topping.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes, or until tops are firm to touch.