These are HUGE,delicious moist muffins.
Make and share this Cranberry Apple Crumble Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 cups diced, peeled apples
- 3⁄4 cup cranberries
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Combine flour, brown sugar and baking soda in large bowl.
- Combine egg, yogurt and oil in a small bowl.
- Add to dry ingredients stirring just until moistened.
- Stir in apples and cranberries.
- Spray muffin pan, cups and top with veggie spray.
- Fill muffin cups with batter, sprinkle with topping.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes, or until tops are firm to touch.