Recipe by Iolanthe
What can I say? My mother's recipe is easy, always yummy, always a hit. Good cold or heated.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
This is a delicious cobbler-like dessert. Loved the combination of the apples, pineapple and cranberry sauce. Made as directed and it came out perfectly. Easy to make and a great dessert to serve to guests. Made for Spring PAC, May, 2014.
- 4 -5 sliced apples
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Spray PAM in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Layer: apple slices, drained pineapple (make sure they are drained very well or the result will be liquidy), cranberries.
- Mix together sugar, oatmeal, flour, melted margarine, and cinnamon and sprinkle on top of fruit.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.