Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Traditional apple crisp with a twist!
- 3 cups apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and flour.
- Place in a greased 7x11 baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over top of apple mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until fruit is tender.
- Note: You may use fresh or frozen cranberries. I could not find either the day I went shopping so I bought "Craisins" they are a dried cranberry just like a raisin, and it was delicious.