1/1 Photo of Cranberry-Apple Crisp
1 hr 25 mins
I like lots of topping so I doubled the topping ingredients for this recipe, but that is optional. Use only Granny Smith apples for this. Serve this warm topped with ice cream, it is so good!..................... To Chef#1440179 this recipe WILL fit into a 13 x 9-inch pan it has been made many times before posting!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3For the topping: Mix the flour, oats and brown sugar together until well combined.
- 4Add in the cold butter and mix with fingers until it resembles coarse meal; place in the refrigerator while preparing the fruit layer.
- 5To make the fruit: mix apples, cranberries, sugar, flour and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 6Add in the 7 tablespoons cold butter pieces and toss to combine.
- 7Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- 8Crumble the topping over fruit.
- 9Bake for about 1 hour, or until apples are desired tenderness.
- 10Cool slightly and serve with ice cream.
- 11**NOTE** if you find that the topping is over-browning, then cover with foil.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.3
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 163.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 64.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g