1 hr 45 mins
Chef #526005's Note:
I studied a year abroad and lunch was the only meal provided. My friends and I made a "dinner club" in order to ensure we ate good food every night. One of the recipes I learned was this cranberry apple cobbler/kugel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice the apples.
- 2Layer the apples in a 9x13 pan.
- 3Mash the cranberry sauce and layer on top of the apples.
- 4In a bowl mix the oatmeal, flour, raw brown sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- 5Then with your hands mix the margarine with the bowl of dry ingredients.
- 6Layer the oatmeal mixture on top of the cranberry sauce.
- 7Bake at 350°F 1 hour uncovered and then up to an hour covered until the cranberry sauce seeps into the apples and the edges are light brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Apple Cobbler/Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 67.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g