1 hr 15 mins
This is easy to make, and really tasty. I made it for thanksgiving, but would eat it anytime! You can leave out the Cranberrys or add another kind of frozen fruit if you'd like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml flour
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 946.36 ml tart cooking apples, peeled cored sliced 1/4 inch (Jonagold is good to use with this, 4 medium)
- 473.18 ml whole fresh cranberries or 473.18 ml whole frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Peel, core, and slice 4 medium tart cooking apples into 1/4 inch slices.
- 3In large bowl, combine all cobbler ingredients except apples and cranberries.
- 4Add apples and cranberries; toss to coat with flour mixture.
- 5Put in 2-quart casserole dish.
- 6In medium bowl, stir together 2/3 cup flour and 1/2 cup sugar, cut in butter until crumbly.
- 7Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- 8Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 9Serve warm with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Apple Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.2
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 106.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 45.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g