1/4 Photos of Cranberry Apple Bread
1 hr 30 mins
This bread gives you a combination of sweet(from the apple) and tart (from the cranberries). I like to use a sweet apple like macintosh,roma,gala.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine apples, sugar and oil in medium mixing bowl.
- 3Add egg; mix well.
- 4Combine dry ingredients in seperate bowl.
- 5Add apple mixture, mixing just until moist.
- 6Stir in cranberries.
- 7Sprad batter in greased loaf pan.
- 8Bake @ 350 degrees 1hour.
- 9Cool in pan 15 minutes before removing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Apple Bread
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g