Prep 15 mins
Cook 168 hrs
You can hardly wait the two weeks it takes to make this. Enjoy over ice, or in a favorite vodka cocktail.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries or 12 ounces frozen cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 apples, cored and cut into rings
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 750 ml vodka
- 1⁄2 cup sugar syrup
- Layer cranberries, apples and cinnamon sticks in 2 quart glass jar.
- Add vodka and seal jar.
- Let set 1-2 weeks to develop the red coloring and cranberry flavor, shake jar daily.
- Strain and pour into sterilized bottle.
- Stir in sugar syrup.