1/3 Photos of Cranberry and White Chocolate Scones
Washington State produces large numbers of cranberries. This delicious recipe featuring them is from the Inn at Barnum Point, Camano Island, Washington.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl by hand or using an electric mixer, blend together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and butter.
- 3Add the half and half, beaten egg, cranberries (I like the dried ones), and the white chocolate chips, and stir until the dough holds together.
- 4Turn out onto a lightly floured board and knead for 2 minutes.
- 5Form into a 1/2-inch thick round, then cut the round into 8 wedges (you can also make two smaller rounds of smaller wedges, if you like).
- 6Spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil, then transfer the wedges to the sheet.
- 7Bake the scones at 400 degrees F for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry and White Chocolate Scones
Serving Size: 1 (629 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 283.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g