Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This came from a local paper.
Make and share this Cranberry and Walnut Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Put coleslaw ingredients into bowl and toss with dressing.
- Cover and let refrigerate about 3 hours before serving.
- Stir and drain off all liquid before serving.
- Slaw will keep for about 5 days covered and refrigerated.
I just can't get enough of this salad. I cheated and used bagged coleslaw mix, but will seek out the red cabbage next time. I toasted the walnuts and they were a perfect marriage with the cranberries. The dressing ratio was perfect and will make another time for a regular salad. Roxygirl