Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This came from a local paper.
- 78.07 ml cider vinegar
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml celery seed
- 236.59 ml walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 236.59 ml dried cranberries
- 473.18 ml red cabbage, finely chopped
- 473.18 ml green cabbage, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced red onion
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Put coleslaw ingredients into bowl and toss with dressing.
- Cover and let refrigerate about 3 hours before serving.
- Stir and drain off all liquid before serving.
- Slaw will keep for about 5 days covered and refrigerated.
I just can't get enough of this salad. I cheated and used bagged coleslaw mix, but will seek out the red cabbage next time. I toasted the walnuts and they were a perfect marriage with the cranberries. The dressing ratio was perfect and will make another time for a regular salad. Roxygirl