Recipe by mommyoffour
This cookie is great for swaps. I always like to look for different flavors of cookies and the cranberries in these are fantastic. Not your ordinary cookie.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon imitation butter flavoring
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 2⁄3 cup white vanilla chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl, combine butter and sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and butter flavoring; mix well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- Add flour, oats, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in cranberries and vanilla chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool on wire racks 15 minutes or until completely cooled.