- 1⁄2 cup port wine
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (32 ounce) container fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups uncooked couscous
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave ½ cup of port on HIGH in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute; add in cranberries and let stand 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring the chicken broth to a boil; stir in couscous and cranberry mixture.
- Cover and take pan off of heat; let stand 10 minutes.
- Fluff couscous using a fork; sprinkle with pecans and serve immediately.