And another from Ainsley Harriott. For an even more adult-friendly jelly, stir in a splash of vodka or orange liqueur. Cooking time is setting time.
- Prepare gelatine as per manufacturers instructions.
- Pour the cranberry juice into a pan and stir in the sugar. Heat the juice, but just before it comes to the boil remove from the heat. Allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Add the gelatine to the hot cranberry mixture and stir to dissolve. Pour into 4 glasses, then sprinkle in the pomegranate seeds and any juice. They tend to float, making a layer at the top of each glass.
- Allow the jellies to cool, then chill for at least an hour or until ready to serve. TIP: rest the glasses at an angle in the fridge to set at a slant.
- Pour the evaporated milk into a jug and allow your guests to mix it into their jelly at the table.
These were delicious, easy to make and a wonderful light but different dessert after a big meal :) My pomegranate seeds tho decided to sink lol