Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe is from Love My Philly. Cooking time listed is chilling time.
Make and share this Cranberry and Pecan Cheese Log recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) containerphiladelphia 1/3 less fat than cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped Planters pecans, toasted
- triscuit rosemary & olive oil cracker
- MIX reduced-fat cream cheese, cranberries and zest; shape into 6-inch log.
- COAT with pecans. Wrap in plastic wrap.
- REFRIGERATE at least 30 minute Serve with the crackers.
I've been making Pecan Cranberry Spread for years and love it. This is very similar, but a good alternative if you'd like a prettier presentation. I also like how this recipe uses orange zest, which I usually have on hand, rather than O.J. concentrate. I usually just use the zest of an average navel orange rather than measuring. The only change I made was to use 1/2 cup chopped cranberries because I love them. An excellent addition to any holiday brunch or cocktail party.