Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looks refreshing perfect for Christmas.
Make and share this Cranberry and Lime Sparkler recipe from Food.com.
- 1 liter cranberry juice, chilled
- 4 (275 ml) bottles lemon lime and bitters soft drink, chilled
- 2 limes, diced
- 10 sugar cubes
- 2 (750 ml) bottles sparkling white wine, chilled
- Combine cranberry juice, soft drink and limes in a large jug.
- Place 1 sugar cube into each chilled champagne glass. Pour in 100ml sparkling white wine.
- Top with cranberry and lime mixture. Serve immediately.
This is good and very pretty. I followed the ingredients. Made for BT 2008