- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 2 medium granny smith apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop cranberries in food processor and remove to a large bowl.
- Chop apples in food processor and add to cranberries.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least overnight. You can make this up to a month ahead and keep refrigerated.