wouldn't be thanksgiving without it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop cranberries in food processor and remove to a large bowl.
- 2Chop apples in food processor and add to cranberries.
- 3Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least overnight. You can make this up to a month ahead and keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry and Grand Marnier Relish
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.6
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: