A very nice addition to your breakfast or brunch. Adapted from a recipe I found on the internet.
Make and share this Cranberry and Cream Cheese Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- vegetable oil cooking spray or butter, for greasing
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 473.18 ml flour
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml cranberries, dusted with
- 29.58 ml flour
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped (or other nuts)
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray or lightly butter muffin tins. You can also use cupcake liners.
- Beat together butter, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix together in another bowl: flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in cranberries and nuts. Add to wet ingredients. Stir until just combined ~ do not over stir.
- Immediately fill muffin tins 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake until inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 3 to 5 minutes before removing from pans.