1/2 Photos of Cranberry and Cream Cheese Muffins
A very nice addition to your breakfast or brunch. Adapted from a recipe I found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- vegetable oil cooking spray or butter, for greasing
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cranberries, dusted with
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped (or other nuts)
- 1Preheat oven to 350º. Spray or lightly butter muffin tins. You can also use cupcake liners.
- 2Beat together butter, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- 3Mix together in another bowl: flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in cranberries and nuts. Add to wet ingredients. Stir until just combined ~ do not over stir.
- 4Immediately fill muffin tins 2/3 full with batter.
- 5Bake until inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 3 to 5 minutes before removing from pans.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry and Cream Cheese Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.9
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 220.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g