- vegetable oil cooking spray or butter, for greasing
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cranberries, dusted with
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped (or other nuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray or lightly butter muffin tins. You can also use cupcake liners.
- Beat together butter, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix together in another bowl: flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in cranberries and nuts. Add to wet ingredients. Stir until just combined ~ do not over stir.
- Immediately fill muffin tins 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake until inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 3 to 5 minutes before removing from pans.