Recipe by Dawn
A fruity and savory stuffing to serve with ham, pork, and turkey. Stuffing takes about 20 minutes from printing out recipe to table!
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to a boil in a 2 quart saucepan or casserole dish.
- Add all ingredients and cook for 5 minutes on a low temperature.
- Fluff with a fork and stir ingredients together for a couple more minutes, may add additional water, butter or seasoning if desired.