1 hr 5 mins
This is so delicious and lighter than the usually apple crisps. Put some vanilla ice cream on top and it's amazing! Taken out of Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- 3Combine flour, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 4Combine apple and cranberries in a large bowl.
- 5Combine juice and remaining ingredients; pour over apple mixture.
- 6Toss well.
- 7Spoon apple mixture into a 2-quart baking dish.
- 8Sprinkle with flour mixture.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry and Apple Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 45.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g