Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is so delicious and lighter than the usually apple crisps. Put some vanilla ice cream on top and it's amazing! Taken out of Cooking Light.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Combine apple and cranberries in a large bowl.
- Combine juice and remaining ingredients; pour over apple mixture.
- Toss well.
- Spoon apple mixture into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with flour mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Wow, SweetPnut! What an awesome recipe! I did try it with vanilla ice cream, but I found it also was great with whipped cream. I used more apples (about 1 cup more) and fewer cranberries, and it was fantastic. Great Christmas dinner dessert.