Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is great with vanilla icecream. You can use Fuji, Granny Smith, Braeburn or Gala apples. This came from the Jan Feb 04 issue of Cooking Light.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, and butter in food processor.
- Pulse 10 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Combine apple and cranberries in a large bowl.
- Combine juice and remaining ingredients.
- Pour juice mixture over the apples/cranberries and toss well.
- Spoon apple/cranberry mixture into a 2 quart baking dish and then sprinkle with flour mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve warm.