This is great with vanilla icecream. You can use Fuji, Granny Smith, Braeburn or Gala apples. This came from the Jan Feb 04 issue of Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Combine flour, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, and butter in food processor.
- 3Pulse 10 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 4Combine apple and cranberries in a large bowl.
- 5Combine juice and remaining ingredients.
- 6Pour juice mixture over the apples/cranberries and toss well.
- 7Spoon apple/cranberry mixture into a 2 quart baking dish and then sprinkle with flour mixture.
- 8Bake for 40 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry and Apple Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 58.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g