Recipe by Chef jessica
A wonderful cranberry sauce that is better when made a day or two ahead of time. This goes wonderfull with chicken or turkey or as a ice cream topping.
- 8 ounces craisins (approx bag size, orange flavored are great)
- 2 cups granny smith apples, peeled cored and cubed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer till apples at soft and tender. Do not cook to long or they will become mush.
- Allow to cool and then container and put in fridge till needed. Warm though before serving.