Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From "Everyday Foods" No. 27 (Nov. 2005).
- 2 cups cranberry juice (unfiltered)
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple cider
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- Combine cranberry juice, apple cider, and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring, 2-3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Transfer to ice cream freezer and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.