Elana's Pantry's Note:
Photo courtesy of Almond Board of California Slice this Cranberry Almond Loaf and enjoy it as a jazzed up base for your Turkey Club Sandwich. Or toast it and dip in olive oil for a delicious breakfast or after dinner treat. Personally, I like mine toasted and smothered in goat cheese. http://www.elanaspantry.com/cranberry-almond-loaf/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 177.44 ml creamy roasted almond butter, at room temperature
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- 59.14 ml arrowroot
- 4.92 ml celtic sea salt
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 59.14 ml dried apricot, chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 59.14 ml sesame seeds
- 59.14 ml sunflower seeds
- 59.14 ml pumpkin seeds
- 59.14 ml sliced almonds, plus 2 tablespoons to sprinkle on top
- olive oil, for greasing
- blanched almond flour, for dusting
- 1In a large bowl, blend almond butter, olive oil and eggs with a handheld mixer until smooth.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda.
- 3Blend arrowroot mixture into wet ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- 4Fold in apricots, cranberries, seeds and sliced almonds.
- 5Grease a 3 ½ x 7 ½ x 2 ¼ inch loaf pan with olive oil and dust with almond flour.
- 6Pour batter into loaf pan and sprinkle remaining sliced almonds on top.
- 7Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- 8Let bread cool in pan for 1 hour, then serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Almond Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 661.0
- Calories from Fat 497
- Total Fat 55.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 937.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 19.4 g