Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Ocean Spray.
- 1 (16 ounce) package hot roll mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (6 ounce) packageocean spray craisins original dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Prepare dough according to package directions, adding cardamom to dry ingredients.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead dough for 5 minutes; let rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll dough into a 10 x 15-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Spread 1/4 cup margarine evenly over dough.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over dough. Sprinkle sweetened dried cranberries and almonds evenly over dough.
- Starting at the 15-inch side, tightly roll dough jelly roll style, pressing edges to seal.
- Cut into 15 slices; place cut-side down in pan. Loosely cover with plastic wrap; let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Uncover rolls and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Combine glaze ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Drizzle rolls with glaze. Makes 15 rolls.