1/2 Photos of Cranberry Almond Bundt Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Recipe from Fine Cooking
My Private Note
bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 6 3/4 ounces all-purpose flour (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 7 ounces almond paste (Not Marzipan, about 2/3 cup)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup whole milk, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries, chopped, fresh or thawed frozen
- powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350, position rack in center of oven.
- 2Grease and flour a 10-12 cup bundt or kugelhopf pan (or 12 1-cup mini bundt pans) Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3With a stand mixer (with paddle) or a hand mixer, beat butter and almond paste on medium speed until smooth and soft- 2 minutes.
- 4Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy- 2 minutes.
- 5Beat in eggs one at a time, scraping after each addition.
- 6Beat in vanilla.
- 7With mixer on low, alternate adding flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with the flour.
- 8Scrape down as necessary.
- 9Beat about 20-30 seconds until batter os completely smooth.
- 10Fold in cranberries with a rubber spatula.
- 11Spoon batter into pan, spread evenly.
- 12Run a knife through batter to eliminate air pockets.
- 13Bake until wooden skewer inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean- 40-45 minutes (20 minutes for mini cakes), Set pan on rack to cool for 20 minutes, invert cake on rack to release cake, cool completely.
- 14Serve at room temperature with a dusting of powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Almond Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 61.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g