Recipe by Pricele$$
A great appetizer for the holidays or any time. It was devoured at Christmas dinner
- 1 small brie round
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 375.
- Thaw puff pastry
- Cook cranberries and syrup over medium heat until cranberries burst, let cool.
- Toast almonds in butter over medium heat until fragrant.
- Place brie in the center of pastry, top with cranberry sauce then toasted almonds.
- Gather the edges of the puff pastry into the center, you can make this decorative or tie it with twine.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes or until pastry is light brown and brie is soft.
- Serve with crackers.