Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Love those cranberries
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 3⁄4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 cups chopped granny smith apples
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- In a small bowl mix together first five ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend together sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Spread in greased casserole pan.
- Bake at 350, 60-75 minute.
- Cool on wire rack in pan 30 minutes.
- Loosen edges and invert on rack.