Recipe by RigelBee
Thank you Dr. Mehmet C. Oz! This is my favorite salad recipe from his book, YOU on a DIET!
Top Review by JustJanS
A nice salad that we enjoyed as a side to turkey sausages. I didn't know what a Farmer Cheese was, so bought and used a greek fetta instead. I loved it's creamy, saltiness along with the slightly bitter leaves, sweet cranberries and crunch of the (toasted) walnuts. The dressing was good-I used a lemon infused olive oil. I think a tiny bit of very thinly sliced red onion would be a good addition next time.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 3 cups packed mixed mesclun or 3 cups spring greens
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup walnut halves (raw or roasted)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled farmer cheese