Recipe by Kat Rahal
Everytime around the holidays I can practically taste this in my mind. I buy alot of cans of whole cranberries just to keep year around, it is a great recipe to whip up and refrigerate and serve when unexpected company drops in - that is unless I eat it first!
- 1 (12 ounce) can cranberries
- 1 (16 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (*)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (*)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish (*)
Directions See How It's Made
- *You can alter amounts to your tastes, in fact I really don't measure these ingredients out.
- In a small saucepan cook cranberries, brown sugar, dijon mustard and horseradish together until cooked through.
- When ready to serve, pour over the block of cream cheese.