Recipe by bourbonhead
Whole cranberries pickled in an orange liquor. This is a very simple and easy. The hard part is not eating it until it is ready. The cranberries will lose their very tart taste after sitting for a few days.
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty the cranberries in a large bowl and wash the cranberries in cold water.
- Drain and pick out the mushy cranberries. Some cranberries are springy but are still good depending on taste. Taste one or two to see if you want them.
- Pour the cranberries into the jar.
- Fill the jar to the top with Triple Sec. Hiram & Walker is good.
- Put lid on the jar and let it sit for at least 2 or 3 days.
- To serve, scoop cranberries out of liquor and put in serving dish. Or you can leave them in the liquor.