Recipe by Johnna Seaward
This is my favorite salad ever. The blue cheese gives just a hint of the flavor that is brought out by the balsamic dressing. This salad is almost identical to the TGI Fridays pecan crusted salad, but the chicken is not rolled and breaded in pecans and bread crumbs and fried. It’s a healthier version of it.
Top Review by bluemooner
This is an easy summer dinner salad to make. The flavors of chicken, cranberries, blue cheese, pecans etc, really mingle well and the dressing ties them all together. What a treat!!!
- 1 (10 -15 ounce) bag romaine lettuce
- 1 (5 ounce) package dried cranberries
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- 2 chicken breasts
- balsamic vinaigrette (Newman's Own is great)
- 1 (4 ounce) packageof crumbled blue cheese