Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ms. Paula H. Deen strikes again! Paula's suggestion is to serve it hot or cold with beef, chicken or pork. I imagine it would also be awesome with duck and venison.
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup prepared steak sauce (like A1 or Heinz 57)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard (2 to 3 teaspoons-yellow, Dijon or spicy brown)
- Combine all the ingredients together and whisk or beat with an electic mixer until smooth.
This is superb! Cranberry sauce tuned up a notch! Using steak sauce, but this would not be my choice for a steak. Great with meatballs and I imagine anything you would normally have cranberry sauce with.