Recipe by NELady
From Rose Hill Extension Club, Chadron, Nebraska cookbook. Recipe submitted by Liz Sprock.
Top Review by flower7
This is lovely! I cut it down to 1-2 servings and used part of a whole Mexican cinnamon stick and 2 whole cloves (and ground allspice). This is very enjoyable and I will definitely be making it again (soon!) Thanks for sharing!
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup brown sugar (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (may use whole spices)
- 1⁄2 gallon cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice (may use whole spices)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove (may use whole spices)