Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in my email and I don't remember what site it came from. This is super easy to make and my husband loves the combination of the cranberries, toasted walnuts and chocolate! You can use any combination of dried fruits and nuts. I decorate mine by drizzling different colors of disks or white chocolate - red and green for Christmas. Nice to give as gifts, too!
- 1 cup nuts, toasted
- 1 lb chocolate
- 1 cup dried fruit
- Toast the nuts at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Add the nuts and dried fruit.
- Spread on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Let cool for at least two hours.
- Decorate with drizzled candy melts or white chocolate.