Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A different way to eat left over Turkey. Light and delicious.
- 1 lb cooked turkey, diced small
- 3 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 2 ounces cranberry sauce, diced small
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced tiny
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill for 1 hour (helps flavors mix, but not a necessary step).
- Enjoy by itself, in a tortilla, or your favorite bread.
A wonderful use for the Thanksgiving leftovers! This was great on lettuce and wrapped in lettuce-lined tortillas. Just as quick to make as a sandwich, but not as boring. Thanx for sharing!
Im a bit of an odd person when it comes to what my food looks like on my plate, i ended up with this on my christmas dinner plate. It was really yummy. Thanks for posting. Miss Pixie x x x:)