Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious twist to a raspberry dressing. Adjust the amount of oil according to your taste and if you want a low-fat dressing.
- 177.44 ml raspberries
- 118.29 ml cranberry juice
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 59.14 ml hot water
- 59.14-118.29 ml olive oil
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1.23 ml sugar
- Place raspberries in sieve over bowl.
- Press with spoon to remove seeds, discard seeds.
- Blend berries in blender or food processor with remaining ingredients.
Absolutely beautiful with rare roast beef (shredded) and shallots as a starter.