Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Try this on your next cookie platter. Recipe courtesy Linda Tebben and Sunset Magazine Dec. 2007.
Make and share this Cran-Raspberry Streusel Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Butter a 7- by 11-in. pan.
- In a food processor, whirl flour, oats, and sugar 10 seconds.
- Add 1 cup butter; whirl until mixture forms a ball.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of mixture.
- Whirl in yolks.
- Press yolk mixture into pan.
- Spread with preserves.
- Sprinkle on cranberries, nuts, and chocolate chips, then press into dough.
- Form pea-size crumbs with reserved dough mixture; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350° until topping is pale gold, 45 minutes.
- Cool on a rack; drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- Cut into 24 bars.
Too much shortbread....could spread to a 9x13 pan...Need to fine seedless preserves.....otherwise great.