Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
Try this on your next cookie platter. Recipe courtesy Linda Tebben and Sunset Magazine Dec. 2007.
Make and share this Cran-Raspberry Streusel Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Butter a 7- by 11-in. pan.
- In a food processor, whirl flour, oats, and sugar 10 seconds.
- Add 1 cup butter; whirl until mixture forms a ball.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of mixture.
- Whirl in yolks.
- Press yolk mixture into pan.
- Spread with preserves.
- Sprinkle on cranberries, nuts, and chocolate chips, then press into dough.
- Form pea-size crumbs with reserved dough mixture; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350° until topping is pale gold, 45 minutes.
- Cool on a rack; drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- Cut into 24 bars.
Too much shortbread....could spread to a 9x13 pan...Need to fine seedless preserves.....otherwise great.